CNN's Wolf Blitzer asks US Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg about a false claim he made saying the proposed infrastructure bill would make 19 million new jobs.
Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free. Please support us by contributing today.
- Kobe Bryant's Nike endorsement deal is no more
- Selma Blair: Makeup has always been my gorgeous war paint
- Michael Keaton reprises Batman role in The Flash
- Borat Subsequent Moviefilm receives three MTV Movie & TV Awards nominations
- Bjorn Ulvaeus rules out ABBA biopic
- Britney Spears' mom Lynne objects to her father Jamie's hefty attorney fees
- Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian 'don't care about hiding their relationship'
- 'A freak of nature': Transfer Kolarevic has fit in well to suddenly veteran Husker ILB room
- Bessemer Native Antonio Nelson Named As New Head Coach Of The Bessemer City High School Purple Tigers
- Hueytown Golden Gophers Baseball Wins Area Championship, Set To Host First Round of Playoffs
- Hiring Event This Saturday, April 17, 2021 Noon till 3 pm, Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure Looking to Hire Almost 400 Employees For The Summer
- Prince Harry meets with royals for clear-the-air talks
- Dollar General to Host Hiring Events For Bessemer Distribution Center and Birmingham Stores
- Senior High Miss Oak Grove 2021
- Governor Ivey Signs SB 352 to Waive Interest on Late Payments for 2020 Extended Tax Filings
- Fun Day Planned At The New McCalla Youth Athletic Complex and Park On Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Bessemer Academy Softball Sweeps Area Teams to Become Area Champions & # 1 Seed in Regional Tournament
- Pictures From 2020 Queen Of Diamonds Pageant Held On February 16, 2020