CNN's John Avlon looks at Texas' power grid and why it was not prepared for the snow and ice this winter brought.
Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free. Please support us by contributing today.
- Miles Baseball Wins On Opening Day Defeating UAH For First Time Ever At Home
- Lawson State Community College Student-Athlete Recoginzed Nationally As The Division I Player Of The Week
- Missouri men's swim and dive middle of the pack in Day 2 of SEC championships
- Three-star offensive lineman Gooch commits to Missouri
- Michael B. Jordan's romance with Lori Harvey has 'gotten serious quickly'
- KJ Apa: There's a lot of baggage with fame
- Mandy Moore named her son after the month she discovered the gender of her baby
- Simon Cowell: I feel better than ever after recovering from back injury
- Amazing Faith
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies Request Help in Locating Missing Alzheimer’s Patient
- 1b is One Big Group; COVID-19 Vaccination Challenges Ahead - A Message From Mark E. Wilson, MD Health Officer, Jefferson County Department of Health
- Heritage Christian Academy Eagles Crowned AISA State Basketball Champions For First Time In School History
- Hueytown Golden Gophers Boys Varsity Basketball Crowned AHSAA Class 6a Area 8 Champions
- Lawson State Community College Celebrates Black History Month
- Free College Application Week For Alabama High School Seniors Starting February 22-26
- Highlights From A New Year, New Campus for Heritage Christian Academy
- B.1.1.7 COVID-19 Variant Identified In Eight Alabama Residents
- February 26 - 28 Severe Weather Sales Tax Holiday Gives Alabamians Tax-Free Reason To Prepare For Natural Disasters