Jennifer Bates, an Amazon warehouse employee in Alabama, testified before the Senate about working conditions and the company's anti-union efforts. Amazon says her comments don't represent "the more than 90% of her fulfillment center colleagues who say they'd recommend Amazon as a great place to work."
Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free. Please support us by contributing today.
- Queen Elizabeth 'isn't in the mood to discuss Prince Harry's interview', royal expert claims
- Jason Momoa's birthday surprise for Dwayne Johnson's daughter
- Sneak Peek: Emily Deschanel as Nathan Fillion’s Ex-Wife on ‘The Rookie’ (VIDEO)
- FirstBanc of Alabama, Inc. of Talladega, AL, parent company of First Bank of Alabama Completes Acquisition SouthFirst Bank
- Brewers' Brandon Woodruff gears up to face Padres' heavy-hitting lineup
- Tom Ellis calls cops over suspicious package
- Ashley Graham: Motherhood has given me calmness and peace
- Yuh-Jung Youn: Being the first South Korean Oscar nominee is 'stressful'
- Bessemer Native Antonio Nelson Named As New Head Coach Of The Bessemer City High School Purple Tigers
- Hueytown Golden Gophers Baseball Wins Area Championship, Set To Host First Round of Playoffs
- Hiring Event This Saturday, April 17, 2021 Noon till 3 pm, Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure Looking to Hire Almost 400 Employees For The Summer
- McAdory Yellow Jackets Softball Clinches Regular Season Area Title
- Dollar General to Host Hiring Events For Bessemer Distribution Center and Birmingham Stores
- Senior High Miss Oak Grove 2021
- Governor Ivey Signs SB 352 to Waive Interest on Late Payments for 2020 Extended Tax Filings
- Fun Day Planned At The New McCalla Youth Athletic Complex and Park On Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Bessemer Academy Softball Sweeps Area Teams to Become Area Champions & # 1 Seed in Regional Tournament
- Gov. Kay Ivey Joins The Alabama State Parks Foundation To Launch Bold Plans To Bolster Entire Parks System