A new warning from top US health officials about coronavirus variants. New reports suggest those mutations could lead to a "rapid rise" in Covid-19 cases, if Americans become complacent.
Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free. Please support us by contributing today.
- George Clooney took dog to audition
- Jane Fonda urges people to get COVID-19 jab
- Liam Gallagher going teetotal until lockdown ends in June
- Pack Health & Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana Partner to Deliver Chronic Condition Support
- Red Zone podcast: Should Jonathan Davis start? Could the Badgers sweep the college hockey titles?
- Stories from the Heart: Donovan Wilson doesn't forget his hometown
- Dynetics completes Human Landing System's Preliminary Design Review
- Encompass Health announces plans to build a 50-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Kissimmee, Florida area
- Amazing Faith
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies Request Help in Locating Missing Alzheimer’s Patient
- 1b is One Big Group; COVID-19 Vaccination Challenges Ahead - A Message From Mark E. Wilson, MD Health Officer, Jefferson County Department of Health
- Heritage Christian Academy Eagles Crowned AISA State Basketball Champions For First Time In School History
- Hueytown Golden Gophers Boys Varsity Basketball Crowned AHSAA Class 6a Area 8 Champions
- Highlights From A New Year, New Campus for Heritage Christian Academy
- Lawson State Community College Celebrates Black History Month
- Dinosaurs To Invade Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure February 26 - March 7
- Free College Application Week For Alabama High School Seniors Starting February 22-26
- February 26 - 28 Severe Weather Sales Tax Holiday Gives Alabamians Tax-Free Reason To Prepare For Natural Disasters