Alabama State House Representative For District # 57 Merika Coleman donated $20,730 to the City of Midfield and Midfield Board of Education at Jazz In The Park in Midfield on Sunday, October 20, 2019. The money broke down as follows $2,000 for Jazz In the Park (City of Midfield), $5,000 to Midfield Elementary for the I See Me Read Initiative with Devon Frazier, $5,000 to Midfield High School Cosmetology Program run by Wendy Fuller Merriweather and $7,230 to the Midfield Board of Education for Midfield Elementary, Rutledge Middle and Midfield High.
- Jumanji: The Next Level producer teases film 'universe'
- Jack Black forgot he starred in Christmas classic The Holiday
- Maren Morris believes she may have conceived son in Hawaii
- Nicole Kidman's second Big Little Lies Golden Globes nomination is 'so important'
- Kevin Hart is 'forever a work in progress'
- Jennifer Lopez wants her daughter to know she doesn't need a man
- College report 12/11/19: Stef Jankiewicz earn all-regional volleyball honor
- Steven M. Sipple: Moos hopes Frost sticks hard to system, a la Mike Leach at Washington State
- Hueytown High School Cheerleaders Win First Place For The 7th Year In A Row
- A New Christmas Tradition Was Started In Hueytown With “A Merry Little Christmas Concert & Dinner “
- McAdory High School’s Sam Youngblood Breaks 1,000 Points
- Tonight, Thursday, December 5 @ 7 pm - How To Watch Or Listen To The Pleasant Grove Spartans vs Clay-Central Volunteers In The AHSAA Super 7 Class 5a Championship
- Hueytown’s Katie Faye Hudgins Receives Highest Title In Sweet Southern Sass Frozen Christmas Pageant
- Attorney General Steve Marshall Announces Conviction of Former Tannehill State Park Administrator for Felony Ethics Violation
- Hueytown Middle School Cheerleaders Bring Home 1st Place
- Cajun Christmas In Lakewood Estates In Bessemer
- Oak Grove High School Varisty Cheerleaders Win First Place
- Nicole 'Snooki' Pollizi is quitting Jersey Show