The Bright Star’s co-owner Jimmy Koikos was honored by the Jefferson County University of Alabama National Alumni Association as they presented him an award for his outstanding service to the Chapter and community. Koikos was presented the award in at a program held at Mercedes Benz Of Birmingham in Irondale on Thursday, August 15. Dick Coffee presented the award to Koikos. ESPN’s Laura Rutledge and Crimson Tide Allstars Kevin Norwood and Javier Arenas entertained the crowd.
- Steven M. Sipple: Frost sees more unity; Manning's importance rises as Spielman's status remains 'unclear'
- Omar Manning's juco coach says NU signee could arrive to campus in coming days
- Victoria Beckham made over 1m from Spice Girls tour
- Nick Cannon: My kids are scared of police officers
- JJ Abrams pledges 10m to anti-racist causes
- Lea Michele accused of making life a 'living hell' for Samantha Ware
- 'Too many characters': Patty Jenkins turned down Justice League movie
- Josh Gad doesn't think Olaf deserves Frozen spin-off
- Cahaba Medical Care Is Moving Its Bessemer Office
- It's Official! Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure Is Opening On Saturday, May 30th, 2020
- Khloe Kardashian 'reconnecting' with Tristan Thompson in lockdown
- What is the Church?
- Hueytown Mayor Steve Ware Issues Emergency Curfew
- Alabama Governor Ivey Issues Statement on Authorization of Alabama National Guard on As Needed Basis
- Mayor Kenneth Gulley Enacts Curfew In Bessemer Amid Threats Of Violence
- Birmingham City Schools Releases Graduation Schedule
- Governor Ivey Issues Statement in Response to Birmingham Protests
- Birmingham Safety Expert Publishes Business Guide For COVID-19