Cahaba Medical Care will conduct a walk-up #covid19 testing site at JEss Lanier Manor 1500 Exeter Avenue, Bessemer on Thursday, May 21st starting at 10AM until 2PM (or until they reach capacity.) Testing is available at no cost for all who are interested, regardless of whether not you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Tests will be administered on a first come, first serve basis - no appointment is needed.
Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free. Please support us by contributing today.
- Montana State coaches chart path forward to confront racism
- MU student-athletes, coaches stage march in honor of Floyd
- 'Love is love': Kristen Bell doesn't 'care' about her daughters' future 'sexual choices'
- 'Don't take that sledgehammer': Leslie Jones advises against destructive protests
- Wisconsin Badgers land 3-star DL Mike Jarvis
- MIKE JARVIS
- Brees on kneeling during 2020 NFL season: 'I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag'
- Montana State all-American Troy Andersen to redshirt in 2020
- Robert Pattinson glad of filming break
- It's Official! Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure Is Opening On Saturday, May 30th, 2020
- Hueytown Mayor Steve Ware Issues Emergency Curfew
- What is the Church?
- Mayor Kenneth Gulley Enacts Curfew In Bessemer Amid Threats Of Violence
- Alabama Governor Ivey Issues Statement on Authorization of Alabama National Guard on As Needed Basis
- Cahaba Medical Care Is Moving Its Bessemer Office
- Jefferson County Commission Declares State Of Emergency And Implements Curfew From 7 P.M. - 6 A.M. Through June 9
- Governor Ivey Issues Statement in Response to Birmingham Protests
- Birmingham City Schools Releases Graduation Schedule