Now, more than ever, the world needs trustworthy reporting—but good journalism isn’t free. Please support us by contributing today.
Apply now for the Line worker Program At Lawson State Community College in partnership with Alabama Power and various utility companies.
Application Deadline February 28, 2021
Class Start Date: June 14, 2021 Class End Date: August 13, 2021
Application Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/.../lawson-state-community...
- Sam Neil never wanted to act
- Anthony Mackie's Falcon and The Winter Soldier fear
- Kevin Hart to star in Netflix's Me Time
- Zendaya felt 'very stagnant' after Disney success
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas says writing her memoir was 'almost healing'
- Ellie Goulding and mother end feud
- Lady Gaga's dogs found
- Wins keep coming on the road as Missouri softball goes 2-0
- Amazing Faith
- Jefferson County Sheriff’s Deputies Request Help in Locating Missing Alzheimer’s Patient
- # 1 Midfield Patriots Win AHSAA Boys Class 2a Northeast Regional Championship & Advance To Final Four
- 1b is One Big Group; COVID-19 Vaccination Challenges Ahead - A Message From Mark E. Wilson, MD Health Officer, Jefferson County Department of Health
- Highlights From A New Year, New Campus for Heritage Christian Academy
- Miles Baseball Wins On Opening Day Defeating UAH For First Time Ever At Home
- Dinosaurs To Invade Alabama Adventure and Splash Adventure February 26 - March 7
- Communicating Vaccine Effectiveness, Safety, Availability, Eligibility, And Access - A Message From David B. Hicks, DO, MPH, FAAFP Deputy Health Officer, Jefferson County Deparrtment Of Health
- Free College Application Week For Alabama High School Seniors Starting February 22-26
- February 26 - 28 Severe Weather Sales Tax Holiday Gives Alabamians Tax-Free Reason To Prepare For Natural Disasters